The following information is collected (if you decide to enter such details):
– Email address and other contact information.
– Any other information that we may deem relevant relating to any products we advertise/offer.
How we use information gathered:
The above information is collected to further understand out users needs and help them in the appropriate ways, in addition to the following:
– Information might be used to improve the services and facilities that we offer.
– Occasionally sending users emails whether promotional or otherwise. We might have special offers that we think will be useful to you, or other information.
– We might contact you for market research or questionnaire purposes. Of course, whether you participate in this market research will be completely up-to you.
You might be concerned about security issues on our website, but we assure you that your information is secure at all times. There are certain protocols in place that no outside person can get their hands on information that is private to users.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer. Cookies help to analyze traffic.etc. when you visit websites, including our own.
In summary, cookies help us to give you a better experience. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any other private information that you might be worried about such as bank details, only information that you willingly enter is saved.
Accepting or declining cookies is completely up-to the individual, most computer browsers automatically accept cookies but you can modify this in the settings. Please beware however, that this might stop you being able to access some features and getting the best from the website.
Links to third party websites
Controlling customers personal information
If you want to hold personal information from us, you are advised to do so in the following ways:
– When filling in online forms, check the box that says you do not want your information to be used for marketing or any other purposes and your wish will be respected.
– Once you have agreed for your information to be used, you do have the right to change your mind. You can do this by getting in touch with us in any way that you can find on the “contact us” section of the website.
If we have any information on yourselves that you do not think is correct or is outdated, please get in touch with us and this will be updated accordingly. Any information that needs to be changed, will be done so in a timely manner.